Though having a dessert always give a pleasure still having the desired meal with best design and texture always fill the stomach without having it. Have you ever visited the wedding or a marriage event? Then you must have seen different delectable meals over there? For sure and It often grabs the eyeball of each and every one with scrumptious taste and design.
Especially during wedding cake is the prominent part as wedding eventually get accomplished with the designer meal and cakes, designer cake delivery in Gurgaon and designer look spread the more lavish atmosphere to such event. Even though we don't have any event somehow we desire to learn such recipe as it makes us connected with the appealing texture and pattern so here we have shared the beautiful heart cake recipe to add the occasion charm at home.
Ingredient for delectable heart cake
• Two and a half cup powdered sugar
• 5 cup flour purposed flour
• Half cup cocoa powder
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 2 tsp. baking soda
• Pinch of salt
• 2 large egg
• 2 cup buttermilk
• Half cup rum
• 2 tsp. coffee powder
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
• Oil the pan or sprinkle the flour (you may also add the parchment paper on pan surface if you have)
• Take a large bowl and add the sugar with flour, cocoa powder baking soda, salt together.
• Now make a fine paste and mix all ingredient precisely to make a thick paste with flour.
• Now take other bowl and add egg white with milk and beat it.
• Beat the mixture until the egg white gets disappeared.
• Now add the olive oil with vanilla extract and start to beat it too with the same consistency.
• Now pour this liquid mixture into flour paste.
• Mix well the flour and liquid and again make a paste out of it.
Preparing a flavour of heart cake
Though you are making a heart cake still for making its look delectable you require adding the scrumptious flavour to it. You may add any desired flavour, we have added a common chocolate flavour. You must have seen the chocolate flavour in all wedding and during another occasion also. It trends a lot, so we recommend to use it, as it will even delight your kid too or else get a designer cake delivery from CakenGifts.in as per desired heart texture and pattern.
• Add the hot coffee with rum.
• Beat for a minute until get smoother.
• Place the mixture in pan.
• Put in the oven and bake for 18 minutes.
• Once get cooler at room temperature keep in the fridge.
• Now put the prepared flour mixture on the pan and bake for 20 minutes.
• Use the heart cutter for making a heart shape.
• Place the prepared cake into the cutter after cooling cake for overnight.
• You may now garnish the cake with whipped cream.
• You may also add the tropical fruits on the top the cake for giving a refreshing touch.
• Remember not to use the cake directly after the oven.
• Let it get cooler on a wire rack for 20 minutes and again put in the fridge with paper wrapping posture for overnight so.
• Now add the flower pattern with whipped cream as you want to decorate.
You may also add the flavour whipped frosting by adding whipped cream with butter and beat it for 5 minutes. Use the plastic cube to make a texture on the cake. You may try the best online cake too if can't wait to have it on your palate.