I am missing those times when I get to go to the fishmongers @ the beach in our home town. You get to buy the freshest and the latest catch from the local fishermen. And whats more, you get it cheaper than anywhere on the planet. Even at the lowest price you can still haggle to go lower where at some point the fishmongers would give some extra fish just so you would buy again from them.
On the Picture: Shrimp, Scallops and, Eel.
Also missed going fishing with my uncle at Biliran Island. Here in Metro Manila the only fresh fish I could buy is bangus (milkfish) or tilapia. It's kind of sad really.
Picture slightly related: Me and my son at the Pier/dock in Carigara Bay.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades