It was 5:30 AM when the bus I'm on passed by Gohotels when we noticed the road become like a huge river. I asked myself if it rained (Ondoy memories are still fresh) but everything was dry except the highway which was flooded with water almost knee deep.
When we reached Boni Avenue MRT Station I saw the cracked sidewalk where thousands of gallons of clean water is gushing out. Grabbing my trusty phone, I took this picture of the scene.
Wow! Imagine the global water supply shortage and here it is being wasted. I do not know how long till the proper authorities were notified to repair the damage because I did not see any personnel from MWSS there yet but that was a lot of water wasted.
Thankfully it was repaired later in the afternoon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades